Docip's technical secretariat at the COP22 in Marrakesh
We have the pleasure to announce Docip’s presence at the COP22 meeting in Marrakesh, November 7 - 18, 2016.
You can find our technical secretariat in the Indigenous Peoples' and Communities' Pavilion, in the Green Zone. It will be open from 10:00am to 7:00pm.
Thanks to Docip's vast network of multilingual volunteers we offer the following free services to all Indigenous delegates attending the meeting:
- Translation to and from English, French, Spanish and Russian
- Interpretation on demand to and from English, French, Spanish and Russian for informal meetings and bilateral sessions, as well as regional caucus meetings
- Guidance for new participants
- Photocopies and other administrative tasks
In order to support the Indigenous delegates’ work, Docip offers them an office space equipped with:
- An office to use as workspace
- Computers and printers
- Internet connection
- Office supplies
For all questions please contact Karen Pfefferli: karen(at)docip.org / phone/whatsapp: +41 78 885 52 89 or Miguel Betti: sectec-intern(at)docip.org
We wish you a safe trip to Marrakesh and hope to see you at the COP22!