Accreditation to the 17th session of the UNPFII
This year, the accreditation system has been changed by introducing the new platform INDICO, which replaces the CSONet. To be accredited for the 17th session of UNPFII, two steps are necessary.
- Create or update your profile at the integrated Civil Society Organization System (iCSO).
- Register for the conference via INDICO: https://reg.unog.ch/event/23798/registration/
There are different steps, depending if you have previously participated at a session of UNPFII or if it is the first time.
For NGOs with ECOSOC Status, IPOs and Academics that have participated at previous session of the Permanent Forum, you need to do the following:
- First, review and update your contact details in the integrated Civil Society Organizations (iCSO) System: http://bit.ly/unpfii-updatecontact
- After you logged in: click on Profile and change if necessary the contact details.
- Under Contacts & Participants you can enter the details of your members of the organisation
- Once completed, you register for the conference via INDICO by 2 April 2018: https://reg.unog.ch/event/23798/registration/
- To register you will need: your passport or identification document and a photo.
How to register via INDICO: 3 steps
1) Create your account: (if you also participated at other conferences, such as EMRIP in 2017, the account remains the same. If so, you can go to step 3).
- Go to Indico at: https://reg.unog.ch
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Click the Create a new account button
- Fill in your personal information on the form (must match your identification document!)
- Click on confirm to submit your profile information
2) Activate your account:
- You will receive an automated email from the system confirming your account and asking you to activate it.
- Once you click on the Activation Link in the email, your account will be activated and you will be able to register for events open to representatives of your NGO.
3) Register for events:
- Log in to Indico using your credentials (as in Step 1) on the UNPFII registration page: https://reg.unog.ch/event/23798/registration
- Click the register now button
- Verify your personal details and fill in any additional required information
- Under Representative Type, select NGO and type the name of your organization (select from the list that appears)
- Click the register button to submit your request
Important: you will receive an email notification when your registration has been approved (official confirmation letter). Print out the confirmation letter to pick up your badge.
Manual with step-by-step registration: https://www.un.org/development/desa/dspd/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2018/02/StepbystepguideforparticipantsUNPFII-en.pdf
For new IPOs and Academics participating for the first time at a session of the Permanent Forum:
- First, read carefully the participation guide. You must create a new profile in the integrated Civil Society Organizations (iCSO) System. Download the Participation Guide for New NGOs and Academics: http://bit.ly/unpfii17-new-ipos-academics
- Deadline for online application for approval: 28 March 2018.
- Create a profile here: http://bit.ly/icso-new-profile
- Important: You need to receive the confirmation email informing that your organisation is officially confirmed to participate at the 17th session of UNPFII.
- Once you have been approved, register via INDICO (see above (3)).
For questions related to your participation, you can contact: indigenous_un(at)un.org
Click here to download the manual (PDF)