Voluntary Fund for Indigenous Peoples - New call for applications!
Docip has the pleasure to inform you on a new call for applications from the UN Voluntary Fund for Indigenous Peoples (UNVFIP).
UN Voluntary Fund for Indigenous Peoples - New call for applications
Applications for funding by the United Nations Voluntary Fund for Indigenous Peoples are now being accepted to attend the following meetings:
United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UNPFII)
- 18th session, April 22 - May 3, 2019, New York
Expert Mechanism on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (EMRIP)
- 12th session, July 8 - 12, 2019, Geneva
Human Rights Committee (CCPR)
- 125th session, March 4 - 29, 2019
- States Parties under review: Angola, Niger, Viet Nam
Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
- 72nd session, February 18 - March 8, 2019
- States Parties under review: Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Botswana, Colombia, Ethiopia
Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
- 80th session, January 14 - February 1, 2019
- States Parties under review: Guinea, Japan, Syrian Arab Republic.
Pre-sessional Working Group of the Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
- 82nd session, February 4 - 8, 2019
- States Parties under review: Australia, Costa Rica.
Universal Periodic Review (UPR)
- 32nd session, January 21 - February 1, 2019
States Parties under review: New Zealand, Afghanistan, Chile, Vietnam, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Dominican Republic, Cambodia
Please check the Voluntary Fund's grant cycle web page for the official list of sessions.
The deadline for submission is October 12, 2018.
For more information, please visit the web page of the Voluntary Fund here: https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/IPeoples/IPeoplesFund/Pages/IPeoplesFundIndex.aspx
Docip congratulates the World's Indigenous Peoples for the 11th anniversary of the adoption of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples by the General Assembly of the United Nations, on Thursday, September 13, 2007.