Provisional Agenda of the 11th Session of the EMRIP
- Election of officers.
- Adoption of the agenda and organisation of work.
- Country engagement.
- Study and advice on free, prior and informed consent.
- Coordination meeting of United Nations indigenous rights mechanisms (closed meeting).
- Interactive dialogue with national human rights institutions, regional human rights institutions and indigenous human rights institutions.
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: good practices and lessons learned.
- Panel discussion on recognition, reparation and reconciliation.
- Intersessional activities and follow-up to thematic studies and advice.
- Future work of the Expert Mechanism, including focus of next annual study.
- Proposals to be submitted to the Human Rights Council for its consideration and approval.
- Adoption of studies and reports
The official agenda of the UN, available at : http://www.undocs.org/en/a/hrc/emrip/2018/1