Accreditation to the 11th session of EMRIP
To be accredited for the 11th session of EMRIP, you need to register via the Platform Indico.
To register you will need: your passport or identification document and a photo.
How to register via INDICO: 3 steps
Create your account
(if you also participated at other conferences, such as the Human Rights Council in 2017 or 2018, the account remains the same. If so, you can go to step 3).
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Click the Create a new account button
- Fill in your personal information on the form (must match your identification document!)
- Click on confirm to submit your profile information
Activate your account
- You will receive an automated email from the system confirming your account and asking you to activate it.
- Once you click on the Activation Link in the email, your account will be activated and you will be able to register for events open to representatives of your NGO.
Register for events
- Click the register now button
- Verify your personal details and fill in any additional required information
- Under Representative Type, select your category and type the name of your organization (select from the list that appears)
- Under Organization type choose your category
- Under Additional information add your contribution to EMRIP and the general aim of your organization.
- Add the accreditation letter for all delegates under the same entity (Example: [Name of organization], nominates [participant’s full name (First name, FAMILY NAME) & title] to participate in the Eleventh Session of the Expert Mechanism on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, to be held on 9-13 July 2018 in Geneva. NB: The names of persons must appear exactly as they appear in their passports;)
- Click the register button to submit your request
Important: you will receive an email notification when your registration has been approved (official confirmation letter). Print out the confirmation letter to pick up your badge.